- She's 13 metres long, hence the first 13 in her number
- She's the 13th of the class to be built, hence the second number
- The scania engines are 13 litres each
- There are 13 electronic switch boxes onboard
- The fuel tanks are 13 hundred litres each
- She will be the 13th lifeboat to be stationed at Swanage
- The total horsepower is 13 hundred (2 x 650) - Thanks to M Pitman for this one
There are bound to be more 13s, we'll let you know when we find more.
Don't forget to come and join us on Friday 8th April at noon on Swanage Pier when the new boat will come in to Swanage bay for the first time.